Our Learn to Code Course content packs include:
- 4 Starter lessons
- Starter lesson guidelines
- Standards alignment maps
- Answer packs for student mission journal planning
- 50 lesson plans, each of which includes:
- Teacher lesson plan - outlines the knowledge and skills required to teach the lesson and covers the Computer Science concepts, with an in-depth explanation of the programming. Each Lesson follows a ‘Learn, Do, Reflect’ structure.
- Lesson slides - Present a visual, interactive guide to all parts of the lesson for students. The Slides are available as Google Slides.
- Student mission journals - A resource for students to evidence, consolidate, and extend their learning from each lesson, as well as develop digital literacy.
- Student step-by-step guide - A visual tool guide to the system build, which provides support for differentiation and independent learning.
For additional information, please watch the video below: