- 4 Starter lessons
- Starter lesson guidelines
- Standards alignment maps
- 46 Lesson plans, each of which include:
- Teacher lesson plan: Sets out the knowledge, skills and key learning, and provides an in-depth explanation of the system builds. Each Lesson follows the structure: Warm-Up, Mini-lesson, Worked Example, Challenge 1, Debug, Challenge 2.
- Lesson slides: Present a visual, interactive guide to all parts of the lesson for students. The Slides are available as Google Slides.
- Student handout: Provides opportunity for students to consolidate, evidence and reflect on key learning.
- Student step-by-step guide: A visual tool guide to the system build, which provides support for differentiation and independent learning.
For additional information, please watch the videos below: