- Pairing issues
Choosing your solution
Ordering, Shipping & Warranty
SAM Blocks & micro:bits
My blocks keep unpairing on SAM Blockly. What do I do?
If you have not done so already, please try the following if your blocks keep unpairing on SAM Blockly:
- Charge your block; if the blocks are low on battery they may start losing their connection.
- Reset your block by holding down the power button for ten seconds until a white light flashes.
- Check the WiFi and Bluetooth connection in your space.
- Turn your Bluetooth off and on.
- Re-open and close your app.
- Shut down your computer/device and restart it.
If you are still having issues with pairing your blocks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.