Choosing your solution
Ordering, Shipping & Warranty
SAM Blocks & micro:bits
My block won't pair on SAM Blockly. What do I do?
Things to look out for and try if your block won't pair on SAM Blockly:
- Make sure your blocks are fully charged.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on as the blocks pair to SAM Blockly via Bluetooth.
- Try re-opening and closing SAM Blockly.
- Try resetting your blocks by holding the power button down for ten seconds until a white light flashes.
- Try turning your Bluetooth off and on.
- Try shutting down your computer/device and restarting it.
If you are still having issues pairing your blocks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.