In order to pair your blocks on Chromebook and Android devices, you will need to turn your Bluetooth and your Location Services on.
To turn on your Location Services, follow these steps:
- Click on the bottom right clock for the access panel.
- Click the cog icon for the Settings panel.
- Click on the Settings section located on the top left of the screen.
- Click on ‘Google Play Store’.
- Select ‘Manage Android Preferences’.
- Search for ‘Location’ and set the toggle to ‘On’.
Note: If the blocks are still not appearing, you will need to enable location services via your Google Admin Console.