Choosing your solution
Ordering, Shipping & Warranty
SAM Space & Workbench
SAM Blocks & micro:bits
How can I access the Virtual Blocks?
To access the Virtual Blocks follow these steps:
- Open your SAM Space app and go to your project workspace
- Click or tap on the tab with 3 vertical lines in the upper right corner of your workspace
- On the Settings panel that appears, find the section 'WORKSPACE AND TOOLBOX'
- Under that section, find the toggle switch labeled ‘Show Virtual blocks’ and click or tap on it so it turns blue.
- When the toggle is blue, the Virtual Blocks will appear in your workspace under inputs and outputs.
Note: To use the Virtual Blocks, drag and drop them onto the screen, following the same process as you would with the physical blocks.